Grateful for Music Challenge 2018!

It's that time of year....

GRATEFUL FOR MUSIC CHALLENGE 2018!!

I loved Halloween and really enjoyed listening to the music from my Halloween Playlist all month long. But now, we are entering the final two months of the year and I can feel the magic in the air! I am really looking forward to the holidays and participating in family traditions, eating lots of food, feeling like a kid again and being surrounded by those I love most :) It's a truly beautiful time of year and I feel grateful for all I have to look forward too.

Speaking of feeling grateful, as always, I am very grateful for MUSIC! So I am bringing my annual, month long Grateful For Music Challenge back! Music really, truly is my therapy. It's not just a clever name for my blog, it's an honest, heartfelt statement.

Song: Your Smiling Face
Artist: James Taylor

I have been LOVING this song lately! It's so sweet and makes me feel really happy inside! I hate to admit that I just recently heard this song for the first time ever while watching the season 1 finale of The Good Doctor! And man, is watching that show an emotional roller coaster. Anyway, I am grateful for this song because it lifts my spirits and makes me smile :)


Whenever I see your smiling face, 
I have to smile myself because I love you, yes, I do.
And when you give me that pretty little pout, 
It turns me inside out.
There's something about you, baby, I don't know.

Isn't it amazing a man like me can feel this way,
tell me how much longer, it could grow stronger every day. 
Oh, how much longer?

I thought I was in love a couple of times 
Before with the girl next door,
But that was long before I met you, 
Now I'm sure that I won't forget you.
And I thank my lucky stars that you are who you are,
and not just another lovely lady set out to break my heart.

Isn't it amazing a man like me can feel this way,
tell me how much longer, it could grow stronger every day.

How much longer?

No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today, whenever I see you smile at me.
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today whenever I see your smiling face my way.
No one can tell me that I'm doing it wrong today.
No one can tell me that I'm doing it wrong today, no, no darlin'


Lalalala lalalalala yeah, yeah, yeah

No one can tell me that I'm doing it wrong today, whenever I see your smiling face

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley