Reaching For the Sky

Song: Reaching For the Sky
Artist: Hanson

From Hanson's upcoming NEW album String Theory. I know you can't hear the whole song in this video but from what I can hear, it sounds BEAUTIFUL. And like it's going to be a HUGE inspiration for me and for where I am in my life. I believe it has the potential to really help transform and change me the same way Strong Enough To Break did. I can not WAIT to get my hands on this album and listen to this song in it's entirety! And to listen to the album as a whole. What an incredibly brave and innovative idea from Hanson; to add an entire Symphony Orchestra to their songs and tell a story through their music. I've always known Hanson had powerful, deep songs that hold so much meaning. Through String Theory we all get to go on a beautiful journey with Hanson. It's such an amazing concept. These brothers never cease to amaze me with their creativity and their courage to push the limits and do things "they've never done before!" They are a HUGE inspiration to me!

"I am reaching for the sky. Cause I have to know how high it goes. And others, they won't even try. 
I'll be reaching for the sky."


What is Hanson String Theory?: HANSON I String Theory brings together an exciting collaboration of song-craftsmanship and symphonic spectacle framing the established Grammy nominated multi platinum pop-rock trio’s music through a special symphonic collaboration with academy award winning composer and arranger David Campbell. The 22 song double album spans the bands career including some of their best known material (MmmBop, Where’s The Love, This Time Around, I Was Born and more) alongside brand new or never released to the public songs (Reaching For The Sky, Battle Cry, Breaktown, No Rest For The Weary)which tell a story of aspiration, despair, fortitude and ultimately a return to optimism.



*I have a new goal/challenge for myself! In honor of my 26th year, I want to post on the 26th of every month! All the way up until my next birthday! This seems reasonable and doable to me since I'm technically only committing to at least posting once a month. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley