Savior, Redeemer of My Soul

Song: Savior, Redeemer of My Soul
Artist: Vocal Point

Happy Sabbath and Happy October!!

It's a wonderful time of year and I am feeling very grateful. I was able to spend the past two days listening to the words of living prophets and apostles of my Savior Jesus Christ speak words of peace, hope and love. I pray that I may apply their teachings to my life and live with "faith in every footstep." I love the prophet President Thomas S. Monson. I love Elder Robert D. Hales who has passed away this very day. He was a man of faith and obedience and he will be missed. But he is in a better place, free from the afflictions and health issues that he suffered.

This song has been going through my mind today. It is so beautiful and peaceful. I dedicate this song to this wonderful day. A day where I have been edified and uplifted. I love my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I know He loves me. I know He is always there for me. I pray that I can trust Him enough to have a mighty change of heart and turn my life over to Him and allow Him to direct my path. He is the only way to everlasting peace and joy. I believe that. I believe in Him.



I cannot even begin to count the many times I have felt like "the black sheep" of the group. Whether in a group of strangers, peers or my own family. This picture reminds me of the love Jesus Christ has for each and every one of us, despite our differences and weaknesses. He is there for us. 




Savior, Redeemer of my soul, 
Whose mighty hand hath made me whole, 
Whose wondrous pow'r hath raised me up
And filled with sweet my bitter cup! 
What tongue my gratitude can tell, 
O gracious God of Israel.

Never can I repay thee Lord,
But I can love thee, thy pure word, 
Hath it not been my one delight, 
My joy by day, my dream by night? 
Then let my lips proclaim it still,
And all my life reflect thy will.

O’er rule mine acts to serve thine ends.
Change frowning foes to smiling friends. 
Chasten my soul till I shall be 
In perfect harmony with thee. 
Make me more worthy of thy love, 
And fit me for the life above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley