I Was Born!

Song: I Was Born
Artist: Hanson
 
HANSON RELEASED THE FULL, OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO FOR THEIR BRAND NEW SONG "I WAS BORN!!!" AND IT'S AMAZING!!!
 
I have been obsessed with this song since I first heard the small sample clips of it in Hanson's "Middle of Everywhere - Tour Announcement" video & "I Was Born Birthday Message" video. I found a live version they had done at SXSW in March, but this official release makes me SO HAPPY!! I love, love, LOVE this song! It's so inspiring and the tune is catchy and upbeat!! I don't understand why the song isn't the raving success among Fansons (and the world!) as I believe it should be! The lyrics are so motivating and empowering and I totally thought "This would be a great song to play during the Olympics!" Someone said the same thing on Hanson's instagram post! I went running today and I listened to this song twice, feeling so motivated and happy each time. It definitely kept me going and helped me stay positive. It felt so good running to this amazing song! I can't say enough good things about this song, just go listen to it!
 
 
 
I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR THIS LIVE IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!
 
 
Still can't believe I'm going to Hanson Day. It's so surreal, it still hasn't fully hit me yet!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley