HAPPY "MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!"

Song: Star Wars Theme
Artist: John Williams, covered by Pentatonix
 
I have to excuse Hanson for one day. Today is May 4th, which if you are a fan of Star Wars or just a geek in general you will know that today is officially known as "MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!" Get it!? Instead of "May the FORCE be with you" .... I love puns! And I love random days like today to make tasty, themed food to celebrate something fun! Last year I made "Bow-Tie the Fett" pasta salad, "7-Leia" Dip with "Dark side chips", "Yoda Soda" & "Obi-Wan Fruit Ka-bobbies." It was so much fun!! Unfortunately, due to a busy schedule & other engagements I'm not going to be able to celebrate "May the 4th" with food :( I'll have to opt to just wearing my Star Wars shirt. Maybe I can squeeze in making some "Wookie Cookies" since those were something I wanted to make last year but ran out of time!
 
Enjoy this EPIC performance by the INCREDIBLE Pentatonix of the Star Wars theme song! This gives me chills! Sorry-NOT-Sorry-for-geeking-out!!
 
 
I'm sure Hanson won't mind me not featuring them in today's "Hanson Month" post .... they seem to be Star Wars fans ;)
 
 
They met the legendary creator/director of the original Star Wars George Lucas!
 
Cool! Never seen this before!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Amazing costumes guys!
 
Halloween Show! AWESOME!
 
Love this so much!
 
 
 
MMMBop....STAR WARS STYLE!
 
This Time Around....STAR WARS EDITION! 
 
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TODAY & EVERYDAY BUT ESPECIALLY TODAY ON
MAY 4TH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley