I Know My Father Lives

Song: I Know My Father Lives
 
I know I have a Heavenly Father who lives and loves me. I know that my Heavenly Father hears my prayers and answers them in ways that are best for me. I know He answers prayers. I know every prayer that is whispered or yelled or tearful or grateful, are heard. He is there. He wants to bless us. He wants to help us, in our every need, as long as it is consistent with His gospel. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father. I am grateful for beautiful primary songs like this one.
 
 
I know my Father lives and loves me too.
The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me it is true,
And tells me it is true.
 
He sent me here to earth, by faith to live his plan.
The Spirit whispers this to me and tells me that I can,
And tells me that I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley