He Is Risen!, Did Jesus Really Live Again?, Beautiful Savior, I Know That My Redemer Lives

Song: He Is Risen!, Did Jesus Really Live Again?, Beautiful Savior, I Know That My Redeemer Lives
Artist: Hymns, 199, Children's Songbook, Claire Ryann and Hymns, 136
 
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY!!
 
 
 
He is risen! He is risen! Tell it out with joyful voice! Death is conquered; man is free! Christ has won the victory!
 
 
 
He is risen! He is risen!
Tell it out with joyful voice.
He has burst his three days' prison;
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is conquered; man is free.
Christ has won the victory.
 
Come with high and holy hymning;
Chant our Lord's triumphant lay.
Not one darksome cloud is dimming
Yonder glorious morning ray,
Breaking o'er the purple east,
Symbol of our Easter feast.
 
He is risen! He is risen!
He hath opened heaven's gate.
We are free from sin's dark prison,
Risen to a holier state.
And a brighter Easter beam
On our longing eyes shall stream.
 
 
 
 
 
Did Jesus really live again?
Yes, when the third day came,
He wakened and he left the tomb;
He called Mary's name.
 
Did Jesus come to those he loved?
Yes, people touched his feet,
And of the fish and honeycomb
He did truly eat.
 
And there were nail-prints in his hands
And a spear wound in his side.
Did Jesus really live again
After he had died? Oh yes! And so shall I!
 
 
 
 
 
Fair is the sunshine,
Fairer the moonlight
And all the stars in heav'n above;
Jesus shines brighter,
Jesus shines purer
And brings to all the world his love.
 
Fair are the meadows,
Fairer the woodlands,
Robed in the flowers of blooming spring;
Jesus is fairer,
Jesus is purer.
He makes the sorrowing spirit sing.
 
Beautiful Savior!
Lord of the nations!
Son of God and Son of Man!
Thee will I honor, praise, and give glory,
Give praise and glory evermore!
Evermore!
 
 
 
 
 
I know that my Redeemer lives.
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, he lives, who once was dead.
He lives, my ever-living Head.
He lives to bless me with his love.
He lives to plead for me above.
He lives my hungry soul to feed.
He lives to bless in time of need.
 
He lives to grant me rich supply.
He lives to guide me with his eye.
He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my soul's complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.
 
He lives, my kind, wise heav'nly Friend.
He lives and loves me to the end.
He lives, and while he lives, I'll sing.
He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King.
He lives and grants me daily breath.
He lives, and I shall conquer death.
He lives my mansion to prepare.
He lives to bring me safely there.
 
He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"
He lives! All glory to his name!
He lives, my Savior, still the same.
Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives:
"I know that my Redeemer lives!"
 
 
My Testimony: He is risen! He lives! I know that Jesus Christ truly did suffer in Gethsemane, Atone for the sins of the world, my sins, that He died on the cross and on the third day, that glorious Sunday Easter morning, He rose from the tomb. He conquered death. Because of Jesus Christ there is hope. Because of Jesus Christ there is forgiveness. I know that Christ loves me. I know that Christ loves all of God's children. Because of Jesus Christ, there is peace. Peace was one of the first words He spoke when He appeared to His disciples "Peace be unto you." I know that peace comes from Him. I know that God hears my prayers. I know that He cares. I know that He understands. He understands me in my every thought and need. He knows me. Perfectly. I know that Joseph Smith truly was a prophet of God. I know that He translated the Book of Mormon with and through the the power of God. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is God's living prophet today. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord's true kingdom, established and organized the same way Christ established and organized His church anciently. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that He lives. And because He lives, those who are gone will live again. We all will. I know that families are eternal. I love my Savior. I honor, worship and praise Him. Always! I love him. "He lives all glory to his name! He lives, my Savior, still the same. Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: I know that my Redeemer lives!"
 
 
Have a Blessed and Happy Easter!
He is not here for He is Risen!
Because Christ lived again, We will live again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley