Month of Love Songs Challenge Day 9

Song: I Didn't Know That I Could Feel This Way

Don't ask me how or why I even remember this song. But I do. And I think it is actually super adorable and sweet and romantic. And I feel like the lyrics will be so relateable for myself when I find myself in some kind of sweet romance in the future. "I didn't know that I could feel this way!" Because I truly don't know how to feel that way for someone. I've never experienced it. But, hopefully, someday I will. And it will be magical and perfect and wonderful and will make me feel giddy! "Someone in my life just might be loving me .... It's so crazy! Something in my life is better than a dream." Because right now, all I have are my dreams!


I never had this feeling before
She gives me shakes and shivers I can't ignore
And I see that there's more now
Than just running free

I never felt my heart beat so fast
I'm thinking of him first and of myself last
And how happy I want him to be

It's amazing!
Someone in my life
Just might be loving me
I didn't know that I could feel this way
It's so crazy!
Something in my life is better than a dream
I didn't know that I could feel this way

She makes me warm and happy inside
He smiles and I get dizzy and starry-eyed
All these feelings I have
Have me asking
Can this be love?
Can this be love?

It's crazy
I can hardly speak
Whenever he (she) says hi
I didn't know that I could feel
I never dreamed that I could feel
I didn't know that I could feel this...
Way


HAPPY LOVE MONTH 2017!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley