You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch

Song: You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Artist: From, Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas

I LOVE the book and cartoon movie of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (I also like the movie with Jim Carrey because it brings back memories from my childhood, I loved it!). It is a holiday classic for me. I actually just bought the book yesterday! I have wanted it for years and was finally able to read it today. I am a huge fan of Dr. Seuss and his make-believe world and crazy-impressive rhymes. I can't wait to one day have children of my own and read them this classic story and watch the movie with them. This song is just silly and fun and a Christmas favorite of mine :)



You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel,
Mr. Grinch.
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel
.

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders.
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr Grinch.
I wouldn't touch you with a
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole
.

You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile,
Mr Grinch.
Given the choice between the two of you,
I'd take the seasick crocodile
.

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch.
You're a nasty wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
Your soul is full of gunk,
Mr Grinch
.

The three best words that best describe you,
Are as follows, and I quote"
Stink!
Stank!
Stunk
!


You're a rotter Mr Grinch
You're the king of sinful sots
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots
Mr Grinch


Your soul is an appalling dump heap
Overflowing with the most disgraceful
Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Mr Grinch
With a nauseous super nos
You're a crooked jerky jockey and,
You drive a crooked horse

Mr Grinch!

You're a three-decker sauerkraut
And toadstool sandwich,
With arsenic sauce
!


MERRCHRISTMAS!!!


#LIGHTtheWORLD. "In 25 ways. Over 25 days."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley