HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC HANSON!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDEST BROTHER OF THE BEST BAND OF BROTHERS EVER, ISAAC HANSON!!!

Isaac is truly such a gentlemen and over-all wonderful man! I have really come to love and appreciate Isaac and his valuable role and contribution to the band. Isaac is such a sweetheart and really loves his brothers, you can just tell! He is so nice, I just want to meet him! He doesn't seem like someone who would be intimidating or "too cool" to meet, he just seems so genuinely kind and friendly! I would love to meet him someday! I have really appreciated Isaac's amazing Grace Unknown Podcast Series this year. He is such a inspiration speaker! I love his honesty and his views on life. I agree whole-heartedly with the ones I have heard so far and can't wait to continue to listen to more (they'll be back after Thanksgiving!!). Isaac is just an amazing person and someone I look up to and admire and am grateful for! I love you Ike!

One of my favorite Isaac songs! So beautiful!!


HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY DEAR IKE!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, FUN AND MUSIC!!
FANSON 4 LIFE!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley