Grateful For Music Challenge Day 19: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET MOTHER!!!
 
Happiest of birthdays to my sweet, loving, beautiful mom! I am so grateful for the wonderful and beautiful angel of a mother she has always been for me in my life. I love her so much and I hope she felt that as we gathered around her and served and loved and celebrated her life with her! I love you mom!!
 
Song: Mother, I Love You
Artist: Primary Children's Songbook
 
I love this sweet, tender and beautiful song. The words are so perfect and simple. Dedicated to my mom on her special day. Because I love her. And these words are a beautiful and sweet reprsentation of the feelings I have for my mother in my heart.
 


Mother, I love you; mother, I do.
Father in Heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too.
 
Mother, I love you; mother, I do.
I want to help you because I love you.
I want to mind you; I want to find you
Happy and smiling because I love you.
 
Mother, I love you; I love you, I do.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!
I HOPE YOU HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley