HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC HANSON!!

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY ZAC HANSON!!!
 
I can't believe he is that old....haha. No matter how old, Zac is still his same old, lovable, goofy self! That's the thing I absolutely love and admire about my favorite Hanson brother, age is truly just a number with him! He is never afraid to be himself and still be a child at heart. I want to be more like Zac!
 
This is the picture of the week and I love it! So funny!! Also, if just makes my heart really happy to know that they've been working so incredibly hard on their CHRISTMAS ALBUM!! I wish it would be available for purchase this year....
 
 
 
In honor of Zac's birthday AND because Hanson just released their FANTASTIC Play EP, here is a birthday dedication song for Zac. He sounds amazing, doesn't he!?
(Pssst...Play is available to the public and is only $7!)

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS DEAR ZAC!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, MUSIC AND FUN!

FANSON 4 LIFE!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley