HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SISTER!!!

I can't believe she is 26 years OLD today! She is my inspiration, my best friend and my hero. I miss her every day. I'm thankful for the example she has always been for me. She is truly one of the most humble, genuine, funniest and loving person I know. I wish I could be more like her. I'm so sad I'm not able to celebrate yet another birthday with her in person. One of these days I will. And I willl make her a big, delicious cake!

BIRTHDAY DEDICATION SONG:

Song: Isn't She Lovely
Artist: Stevie Wonder

Just because I really think she is so lovely and wonderful! And I love this song :)


Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS SISTER DEAREST!!
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HAVING MY BACK AND BEING THE BEST BIG SISTER AND FRIEND A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley