HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR HANSON!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAY'S TO MY FAVORITE MIDDLE BROTHER IN MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME TAYLOR HANSON!!!
 
I absolutely adore Taylor! He has got to be the sweetest of the three. He seems to have a very caring nature and I think that is absolutely precious. He has such a big heart! I love his passion and genuine love for music and for what he does. Taylor is so inspiring to me. He seems to exude confidence and and doesn't let anything hold him back! I love Taylor's sense of humor! I also love Tay's sense of style! He has definitely aged well :) Taylor is just a wonderful human being and an incredibly talented man! I love him and am so grateful for everything he has done! I love you Tay!
 
Taylor through the years...
 
Middle of Nowhere days (1997) 14 years old
 
 
 
 
Such a sweet smile :)
 
Soooo presh!
 
 
QT
 
He was such a sweet, cute kid!
 
This Time Around days (2000) 17 years old
 
 
Hahaha, my sister and I have dubbed this era "Tank Top Tay"
 
 
"YEAH!"
 
 
 
 
 
What a beautiful couple! So happy for them!
 
I love this :)
 
 
 
Underneath Era (2004) 21 years old
 
 
 
 
This makes me insanely happy!!
 
 
Hahaha, haaaairrrr
 
The Walk Era (2007) 24 years old
 
 
These pictures melt my heart <3
 
 
 
 
Such a BIG, CARING heart!!
 
:)
 
 
 
Shout it Out time (2010) 27 years old
 
 
Hahaha
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have to admit, he is a pretty gorgeous!
 
PASSION!!
 
 
Anthem time (2013) 30 years old
 
Love these goofballs!
 
 
 
I love the fact that he shares his hobbies with us :)
 
 
 
 
Taylor Hanson 2016 - 33 YEARS OLD!!
 
 
 
 
Taylor freaking ROCKS!
 
 
PURE JOY!
 
I <3 you Tay!
 
 
 
 
HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY TAY!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, FUN AND MUSIC!!
 
 
FANSON 4 LIFE!! <3
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley