HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

It's finally here! The official day of LOVE! Although I'm single (again) I know I have so many people who love me and I love them! So I'm not alone! And I can still appreciate this glorious holiday for what it's really all about.....LOVE!!
 
I know that someday someone will love me. All of me. Completely. And accept me for who I am. And I will be able to do the same for him. He is out there! I have to believe that. And I do. But, I think it's time we run into each other....I mean, we're not getting any younger! ;)
 
I have to spotlight this GORGEOUS song on this day of love. It is BEAUTIFUL! And oh sooooo romantic! This song is not a song you will hear on the radio. It's not a chart-topping, #1 single on itunes. It is a song written by a regular guy. On Youtube. Known because of his wife, Olivia Ward, who won season 11 of the Biggest Loser. He wrote this song for his sister-in-law, and runner up, Hannah Curlee and her now husband for their wedding! And I fell absolutely in LOVE with it! I wish it was written for me, by my husband for our wedding day! That's how much I adore this song. And that's why this is the song I'm choosing to post this Valentine's Day!
 
Song: Become Us (A Wedding Song)
Artist: Ben Ward
 
 
Hold my hand and hold my heart
Hold my gaze till death we part
We are home
 
Take my love and take my life
Take my hand I’m yours, You’re mine
We’re not alone

You and me in this mystery of love
Become us
 
Give your one and I’ll give mine
Give our all and we will find
We’re joined as one
 
You and me in this mystery of love
Become us
 
And all these solitary moments
Are just a chance for us to see
The beauty of our life together
And oh how wonderful it can be
And oh how wonderful it will be
 
Hear my prayer and hear my dreams
My desires, my wants, my needs
All my love
 
You and me in this mystery of love
Become us
 
 
HAPPY, HAPPY LOVE MONTH!
AND
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! <3
 
 
 
 
*Can you BELIEVE I MISSED YESTERDAY!!?? I'm SO UPSET!! So sorry! But, I spent the day with loved ones so I can't really complain much. It's been fun having so many of those I love with me on this holiday of love. I'm really feeling the love today, can you tell? ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley