HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC HANSON!!

HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDEST BROTHER, ISAAC HANSON!
 
WOW! Is Isaac Hanson really 35 years old today?? REALLY?? I can hardly believe it!! He is aging very well. Oh Ike. Where do I start? You loveable, awkward, dorky fellow. I really have come to love you over these past few years. At first I would literally cringe while watching you during old interviews or during live streams, but your dorkiness has grown on me and I am so happy for all of your success! You have such a HAPPY and BEAUTIFUL smile that truly lights up your entire face! I see you as a sweet and protective and caring older brother who has taken very good care of your younger brothers over the years. And regaurdless of the awkwardness and dorkiness you have such an amazing voice! You are the ROCKER of the group! Even way back in the day, your voice was mature beyond your years! You are extrmlely talented and I am PROUD to call myself YOUR fan! Thank you for everything you do! And thank you for answering my PM I sent you last November (it's almost been a year!). It made my day!!
 
Isaac Clarke Hanson through the years :)
 
Middle of Nowhere days (1997) 16 years old
 
I'm sorry but, can you see WHY I thought he was dorky and awkward??
 
 
 
So sweet though :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Time Around days (2000) 20 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
Underneath Era (2004) 24 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Walk Era (2007) 27 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shout it Out time (2010) 30 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anthem time (2013) 33 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaac Hanson 2015 - 35 YEARS OLD!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NEW IKE songs I discovered this year:
 
Ever Lonely
 
 
 
Make it Through Today
 


Being Me
 
 
Unbelievable (with his brothers and Owl City)
 
 
Killing it LIVE!
 
HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, FUN AND MUSIC!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley