HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY ZAC HANSON!!

HOLY COW, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?? ZAC HANSON IS 30 TODAY! I REPEAT, THIS IS A CODE RED SITUATION, ZAC HANSON, THE YOUNGEST BROTHER OF THE BAND HANSON, ESTABLISHED 1992, BECAME A HUGE SUCCESS IN 1997, WHEN HE WAS ONLY 11 YEARS OLD HAS REACHED THE BIG 3-0!! I REPEAT, ZAC HANSON IS 30 TODAY! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
 
In all seriousness though I want to wish the amazing, talented, hilarious, sweet and WONDERFUL Mr. Zachary Walker Hanson the happiest of birthdays today! He is an amazing, amazing person!! I love him so very much! It physically hurts that I can not be on the RNR tour and see this man and his brothers play live music. I love this band so much!! I want to meet them, dance and sing my heart out with them at a concert, go to Hanson Day, just everything! They mean so much to me and I love being a FANSON!!
 
Zac through the years...
 
Middle of Nowhere days (1997) 11 years old
 
He was such a cute kid!
 
 
 
Fun Fact: Did you know Zac Hanson is the second youngest person ever to be nominated for a Grammy? He is behind none other than MICHAEL JACKSON!
 
 
 
 
Goofball :)
 
This Time Around days (2000) 15 years old
 
And then he entered into an unfortuante "awkward year"....
 
VERY awkward....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still the goofball though :)
 
Underneath Era (2004) 19 years old
 
Poor Zac had to go through the awkward stages of life in the public eye....
 
At least he cut those hideous long locks, right!?
 
 
 
Must have been a bit of a moody teenager during this time, he's not smiling in many of these pictures
 
Still the lovable goofball though!
 
 
The Walk Era (2007) 22 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
<3
 
YAY for getting MARRIED!!
 
 
 
Shout it Out time (2010) 25 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anthem time (2013) 28 years old
 
 
Still our adorable goofball, forever and ever!
 
 
 
Zac Hanson 2015 - 30 YEARS OLD!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
YES!! Zac is HILARIOUS!
 
 
 
Love it!
 
BEST. THING. EVER!!!
"I got JETLAG! Nothing's gonna make it go away, I've been trying all night but nothing makes it right, makes it right, makes it right....JETLAG!"
 
 
Hnet Profile pic! I've talked to this cool guy :)

 
 NEW ZAC songs I discovered this year:
 
Need You Now
 
Heard this for the first time at the Hanson Day 2015 concert and LOVED it!
 
 
Make it Alright
 
 
 
On the Rocks
 
 
 
Unbelievable (with his brothers and Owl City)
 
EPIC SONG!!
 
My boys sounded UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!
 
The world is going crazy over Zac's 30th too! Check out these fun articles paying tribute to Zac! I love it when Hanson gets some time in the limelight! They deserve it!
 
 
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY ZAC!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, FUN AND MUSIC!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley