30 Day Squat & Plank Challenge

This is happening!
 
 
 
I started yesterday (June 15th) and will go until July 14th with the "Squats Challenge" (picture #1) and until July 24th for the "Plank Challenge" (picture #2). The plank challenge is longer because I added "rest days" to it since they didn't have any included. I just put the same rest days that the "Squat Challenge" has.
 
I feel like this is very do-able for me and I'm excited!! 2 days down so far! I really want to complete this. I've never been very good at following through all the way on things like this but I am DETERMINED to do this! I wish I had started it earlier but I can't look behind, I must keep looking forward!
 
Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley