The Walk - HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

May 11:
The Walk is such an incredible album. The songs on this album have so much depth and meaning. Some of my favorites include: Great Divide, Georgia, Watch Over Me, Fire on the Mountain, Blue Sky, Your Illusion and The Walk. The song The Walk is so beautiful. I don't really know how to put into words what it means to me. I absolutely LOVE it! I love Zac's voice when he sings the "chorus." "On the tightrope, every thing's bare, and all that there is is from here to there." I love how the song captures the symbolism of the "walk through life" to a tightrope. It's genius! Blue Sky is so incredibly relateable to me right now. I'm trying to figure out my life and what I want to do and I want to be happy doing it! Another work of art. Your Illusion almost feels very personal to me. I don't want to go into details but I feel like it's a song that could describe my relationship with my older sister a bit. Anyway, this is a great album to add to your Hanson collection OR just to your music collection in general!
 
Hanson - The Walk - Fourth Studio Album (February 21, 2007)
 
 
 
Go - Single #1
 
 
 
Great Divide - Single #2
 
 
 
In 2006, both Zac and Isaac got married! All three brothers are now father's and raising beautiful families! Let's hear it for the family men!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hanson on some of their charity "Walks" before their various concerts. These "Walks" are where fans walk one mile barefoot, with the boys. For each person who participates, Hanson donates $1 to help with poverty in Africa. How cool are they!? And what a neat way to get to know their fans! Wish I had known about them sooner! Bet they had walks around here a few years back and I never even knew they existed!
 
 
 
 
 
Zac would be so fun to walk with! I bet he's hilarious to talk too!
 
 

HAPPY HANSON WEEK!! SURE DO LOVE AND RESPECT THESE GUYS!!

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley