Music Made for Humans - HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

Music Made for Humans is a Hanson.net exclusive fan-club member cd that includes 5 tracks. I love that Hanson makes some "extra" music just for their fans. It's special for those who are willing to pay $40.00 a year for a little Hanson fan club card :) They do a lot of great things for their fans. Love being a Fanson! (even if I am brand new and have only experienced last years EP, the "making of" this years EP, receiving a fan club card, watching member only live streams and enjoying exclusive fan club only content on their website...).
 
1. On the Road
This is probably my favorite song on the album. It has a wonderful message about the "journey" of life and finding yourself while on that journey. My favorite part is most definitely the chorus "And in the moment, when the dust is spun, you'll have time for contemplation underneath the desert sun. And there is no destination but the journey you are on, On the road. On the road, you will find yourself getting lost, being someone else, but you know you will find yourself on the road." I also love the second verse: "Take my advice, it is for your protection. The modern world, is full of misdirection. Young man make sure, make sure to pay attention. You are alone, but the serpent's always lurking close, he will take your soul."
 
2. Show Me the Way
Tay's single. It's a groovy little tune. I like it, but I don't listen to it too much. It has a very Michael Jackson-y vibe. I love Taylor's passion when he sings, hahaha. He's a great entertainer who you can tell just really loves what he's doing. Writing, singing and performing music. I respect that a lot.
 
3. What's Your Name?
Isaac's single. My least favorite song of the album. Maybe it's because I just can't get into that jazzy, bluesy type of music. It just doesn't grab me although I've really tried listening to it. I will give Ike props for singing it like a pro though. These guys can do no wrong I tell you, even if I can't get into some of their songs.
 
4. Panic in the Streets
This song is crazy, haha. Not what you'd expect from a Hanson song. It's like....creepy almost, hahaha. The first time I heard it was around Halloween and I thought "Wow. Hanson even has a song perfect for this time of year." As different and odd as it is, I actually kind of like it. Actually I really like it. It's a song about the end of the world? Judgment day? Something like that maybe. "There will be panic in the streets. When the hear the reckoning is coming."
 
5. White Collar Crime
Zac's single. One of my other favorites! It's also "different" for a Hanson song but I love it! I love how it pokes fun at the fancy-pants "big business" people. I love Zac's performance of this song, he is so great! The chorus is so catchy and fun and it's a song you just want to blast and sing along to at the top of your lungs!
 
Not the most detailed review of MMFH, but it's getting late and I need a good night's rest! Can't wait for the next one.... Just two more days until my personal Hanson Day festivities begin, eeek!! I am so excited!! It's the next best thing to being there in person! Thank you Hanson!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley