HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

I just finished watching Hanson's "State of the Band" talk. As much as I loved it, I'm also feeling extremely disappointed. It was so incredibly choppy and I feel like I missed out on the whole thing. I could barely focus on what they were saying because they kept getting cut off and then it seemed the whole thing would just move forward to a completely new topic. I'm feeling really, really sad about it :( I was so looking forward to these streams tonight since I had a bit of a rough night last night.
 
BUT: looking on the bright side, I did make my I Heart Hanson sugar cookies (I did NOT use the recipe included nor did I wear my I heart Hanson shirt or Hanson apron and oven mitts while baking) and they turned out DELISH! I will have to post the recipe I used, it turns out perfectly every time and is so, so good. I wore my I heart Hanson shirt to watch the stream though :)
 
Some exciting/fun things that I DID catch during the stream includes:
 
  • A covers album....what!? I didn't hear too much information on this (stupid glitching) but they said something about covering songs from Oklahoma!? YES! PLEASE!!!
  • A collaboration song they did with Owl City!!!
  • They discussed some of their favorite songs and Taylor mentioned Strong Enough to Break (my favorite) and the Underneath album in general (my favorite)
  • Isaac chose A Song to Sing (another favorite of mine)
  • Zac literally could not choose :)
  • Zac was being hilarious as usual (though I missed most of what he was saying and doing :( So sad)
  • They mentioned a US TOUR!!! Dates coming in JUNE!
  • They announced the MOEY winners (Only one person I voted for won, haha. It was the girl who re-created the MMMBop video (single solo video) she totally deserved it!) I wasn't able to catch most of who won due to the stupid technical glitching problem, UGH! *UPDATE* 5/18/15: The girl I voted for won the paparazzi photo category, so yay!
All in all, I guess I could say I had fun (mostly disappointed though.....I'm trying not to be so bummed out but I had such big plans and I was so excited....and I feel like I missed so much and it made me feel so jealous and sad not getting to be at Hanson Day in person....not to mention they started the stream 30 minutes late.....sorry about this pity party I'm throwing myself). If the glitching is as bad as it was during the "State of the Band", I think I'm going to have to clock out for the concert. It's too frustrating and I don't want to feel upset for the rest of the night. It's not worth it. I really, really, really hope it's not glitchy though!! I really want to watch it!! I have been so looking forward to all of this!!!

*UPDATE*5/16/15 @ 6:58 PM: As I am now relaxing with a bowl of warm beef stew, after finishing baking my cookies, anxiously awaiting the concert, I just read that the streams are going to be RE-STREAMED ALL DAY TOMORROW!!! :))) I am SOOOOO excited and HAPPY!!!!

*UPDATE*5/16/15 @ 7:44 PM: Beyond disappointed right now :( The concert stream is even worse than the "State of the Band" I can't hear any of the songs because of the constant glitching and it's driving me completley crazy!! I'm so sad :(

*UPDATE*5/16/15 @ 9:06 PM: Why it was worth watching the whole choppy, glitchy concert stream: Lost Without Each You (Taylor), On and On, Need You Now (Zac), Call Me (Isaac's solo), Been There Before (with "When you can't get through it, listen to it" added during the na na na's), White Collar Crime, Sound of Light (a new one for me), Roller Coaster Love (another new one for me) and the Encore performance of Hey. If it wasn't for the horrible glitching, this would have been one epic "bedroom concert" (that might sound...strange, but I think you know what I mean, haha). They were on fire tonight, from Tay's flying fingers on the keyboard, crazy, head-banging Zac and guitar extraordinaire Isaac, it was on point! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley