Hanson Family Love - HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

I just wanted to make a quick post about how much I love and admire the fact that these boys are family guys. This is honestly one reason why I love them so much. I LOVE that they were able to meet such nice girls (who were fans!) and that they believe in marriage and having children. It's becoming more and more popular to for go marriage and to not have children (especially when you're a high and mighty 'celebrity'), but these guys were raised well! They come from a big family with happily married parents where they were obviously taught the importance of family and the joy families bring to one's life. I will ALWAYS have SO MUCH respect for them. I feel like a proud mother when I talk about this :) It makes me so happy!
 
Isaac and Nikki Hanson Family
 
Isaac and Nikki recently added a baby girl to their growing family!
 
Taylor and Natalie Hanson Family
 
 
This is older but I just LOVE this picture!
 
Zac and Kate Hanson Family
 
Only pic I could find of Zac and his precious family!
 
 Here are some old videos about Hanson and their families!
 
Go on Tour with Hanson and their Kids!
 
 
At Home with Hanson
 
 
Meet Zac Hanson's son Shepherd! (Old video but very cute)
 
 
 Here are two WONDERFUL interviews with the boys and their sweet, sweet wives. Be forewarned, the first interview has some sketchy scenes involving psycho female fans but the interview is so worth watching! Especially when Isaac starts to get emotional, pulls at the heartstrings!! I love the way Taylor talks about his kids and how these couples know it's important to spend time together. They make me so proud to be their fan!! Let's hear it for the family men!
 
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/hanson-married-fan-15511712
CLICK THIS PICTURE FOR PART 1
 
 
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/hardest-part-marrying-hanson-15484298
CLICK THIS PICTURE FOR PART 2
 
JUST FOR FUN :)
Here's a really old interview of the boys talking about their family :) Aren't they just adorable!? They grew up to be SUCH AWESOME GUYS!!!
 
 

HAPPY HANSON WEEK!!!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley