Anthem - HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

May 13:
Anthem is such a rockin' album! Every song is just fun. I love that each of the boys got a designated "love" song (Juliet - Zac, For Your Love - Isaac and Lost Without You - Taylor). I thought that was really cute! Scream and be Free is one of my favorites because of it's amazing message. Cut Right Through Me is another awesome track. I love this album for so many different reasons. It is solid beginning to end in my opinion. So much fun! You've gotta check this one out!!
 
Hanson - Anthem - Sixth Studio Album (June 18, 2013)
 
 
 
Get the Girl Back - Single #1
 
 
 
FIRED UP! (Not necessarily a single but I love this song and LOVE this little video)
 
 
 
 
 

HAPPY HANSON WEEK!!!


LOVE THIS!

 
 
 

:)

 

Zac holding the pineapple totally MAKES this picture!

 
 

Three awesome brothers!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley