HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR HANSON!

Saturday, March 14, 2015
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL, AMAZING, ONE-AND-ONLY TAYLOR HANSON!!!
 
I honestly CAN NOT believe he is 30-freaking-2 years old! He was the sweetest, most adorable 14 year old boy who ever lived!
 
So cute then and still so cute now :) He has aged beautifully!
 
Enjoy Taylor's montage of songs throughout the years!
 
I <3 this soooo much!! So cute!! Thinking of You - 3 Car Garage (1996)
Starts at minute mark 4:43
 
Thinking of You - Middle of Nowhere (1997)
 
Love this live version :)
 
Save Me - This Time Around (2001)
 
LOVE the crowds reaction to this! He's still got it ;) (2011)
 
Believe - Underneath (2004)
 
This is too good to leave out! BEAUTIFUL!! I personally like this one better than the album version
 
Georgia - The Walk (2007)
 
Kiss Me When You Come Home - Shout it Out (2010)
 
LOVE! (2013 or 2014)
 
Lost Without You - Anthem (2013)
 
 
Taylor definitely has the most "leads" on the albums so I had a hard time narrowing them down. Below are a few extra Tay songs that I absolutely LOVE!!
 
Be My Own
 
Completely and totally obsessed with this gorgeous song! Melts my heart <3
 
My Own Sweet Time
 
 
 
Wasting Time  (Out of my Head)
 
Love, love, love
 
Never Let Go

 
So beautiful.
 
UGH! There are SOOOOOO many more I could add to this list but alas! This will have to suffice.
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, MUSIC AND FUN!!
 
 
Because he's adorable here :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BEST TRUCK STOP FUTY EVER!!
 
"I....what are you guys getting?"
 
 
FANSON 4 LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley