New Year Anthems

It's a NEW YEAR!! 2015!
 
It's an exciting and bittersweet feeling. Saying good-bye to the beautiful year 2014 was is sad. But the promise of a fresh start and new beginnings of 2015 is exciting!
 
I want to make the most of this new year. I want to embrace life and truly start LIVING! I want to get out of my comfort zone, be spontaneous and ambitious, overcome some of the trials and fears that hold me back from truly SHINING! And living! I want to find JOY. I want to find PEACE. I want to find HAPPINESS!
 
So, I have chosen three amazing songs with messages that apply exactly to what I want from myself this new year. I love these songs. They are so inspiring and motivating to me. They bring me a sense of peace while also giving me a push of motivation to follow my dreams, overcome fear and become the best version of myself and live my life to the fullest!
 
ANTHEMS OF 2015!
 
 
Of course they're Hanson :) What else did you expect from me?
 
 
Stay tuned for a post on each of my "Anthems" for the year 2015! #letsdothis #newyear2015 #hansonyear2015
 
^ My personal hash tags for the year :) Feel free to help me get those trending! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley