Challenge: Hanson Membership

Last week was a really, really bad week.
 
Josh Groban challenge? Ha. Forget about it! Didn't happen.
 
Today was better. At times. I still had my "moments of weaknesses" if you will, but I also had some pretty good moments.
 
So, if you couldn't tell from reading my blog, I have a really bad obsession with Hanson. Like it's a little out of control. But I do. And I'm totally proud of admitting that. I want to sign up for a Hanson.net membership. It costs $40 for a year membership but to me, it's worth it.
 
Hanson brings joy to my life. Hanson helps me through the really bad days. They've also helped me make some fun and wonderful memories. I want to support them. Because they mean so much to me. And if paying $40 is what I want to do to support them, then I WILL!!
 
But I want to really earn this.  In some small way. I don't just want to get it because I can. I want to feel like I really deserve it. So here's my plan. I want to have a GOOD day tomorrow. Not just an "ok day." Not a bad day. But a GOOD day. I want to feel like I've gotten things (even if they're just small things) accomplished. I want to keep myself busy. I want to feel inspired and touched. If I can complete the following list during my day tomorrow, then tomorrow evening I am going through with my Hanson.net membership purchase (finally!).
 
 
How to Earn My Hanson.Net OFFICIAL Membership:
 
Wake up at a good time
Scripture study and prayer CHECK!
Eat clean
Exercise CHECK!
CLEAN MY ROOM!! CHECK!
Make some of the stuff mom and talked about
 
I know that seems like a pretty small and un-exciting list. Probably even pretty pathetic. Oh well. It's the best I can do right now. And with a Hanson membership as the carrot dangling in front of my face, I think I can do everything on that list!
 
WISH ME LUCK!! HANSON MEMBERSHIP HERE I COME!! :)
 
*UPDATE* (11/13/14): So I accomplished some of the stuff from my list and I was totally planning on just going through with it but my credit card is expired :( I asked my mom if I could use her's but she was all worried about the website and blah blah blah (read their privacy policy! Completely safe!) Anyway, long story short I have to re-apply for a new credit card, I probably won't get it for about a week and THEN I will be able to make my purchase. *Sigh* Oh well. I gotta keep working hard at earning this thing. I've had a really good day so far! I'm proud of that! Here's to another great day tomorrow and getting a new credit card on it's way tonight! 
*UPDATE* (11/15/14): I AM AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF MY BOYS HANSON!!! I went ahead and just bought my membership (using my debit card....risky!). I'm so excited!!!! #Fanson4life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley