Music Challenge Day 5: You Got What You Wanted

Song: You Got What You Wanted
Artist: Hanson
 
Ok, I know I said I wasn't going to post ANY Hanson songs this week but I just HAVE to for today!! I am feeling SO overwhelmed, stressed out and quite frankly just really ANGRY!! UGH!! LIFE! RELATIVES! UNEXPECTED VISITORS & GUESTS!!!
 
Anyway, for some reason, as I was leaving for my daily walk today (feeling extremley upset and annoyed) this song came to my mind and I played it over and over and over until I started to calm down. It's just kind of got this"fine-you-got-what-you-wanted-I'm-not-happy-about-it-but-whatever" type of vibe to it and that's exactly how I was (and still am) feeling. Needless to say, it helped. Hanson ALWAYS helps :)
 
 
No lyrics available today! Sorry! This was an unfinished, unrelased song and is very difficult to understand what they're saying. All I know is this is how the chorus goes (the angry part that helped so much):
 
You got what you wanted!
So get off of my back now.
You got what you wanted!
Or is there something you lack now?
 
I really like this song though! Even if it's hard to understand ;) But it's what I needed today and is probably the theme song of my day (maybe even my weekend!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley