HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC HANSON!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE DRUMMER (AND MY FAVORITE HANSON) ZAC!!!
 
I can't believe he's 29!! Where's the time gone!?
 
1997-2014 and forever! LOVE YOU ZAC!
 
 I hope you enjoy this montage of Zac songs :) He's so awesome.
 
LUCY - Middle of Nowhere (1997)
 
HAHAHAHA!! LOVE THIS!! (2014)
 
Wish That I Was There - This Time Around (2001)
 
Broken Angel - Underneath (2004)
 
GORGEOUS! (2014)
 
21 - FUTY :)
 
Go - The Walk (2007)
 
23rd Birthday Song - FUTY :) "For my next birthday I want a robot!"
 
Use Me Up - Shout It Out (2010)
 
Juliet - Anthem (2013)

Juliet LIVE - LOVE THIS! (2013)
 
 
Also, I recently discovered this song and I love it!
 
Wait Here For You - Zac Hanson
 
 
I also love this one :)
 
You're Enough - Zac Hanson
 
 
 
Cool live version.....those fans though, WOWZERS!
 
Aaaannnndddd one more :) I just really love Zac :)
 
On and On - Zac Hanson
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC! THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, MUSIC AND FUN!
 
29 YEARS OLD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE'S ALMOST 30!!
 
I hope he does this every year :)
 
 
 
FANSON FOR LIFE!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley