DietBet & Healthy Eating Challenge Update

Um, things have not been going that great to be totally honest.
 
I have been on a baking spree these past couple of weeks which has been so fun and helped me work on some of my talents, but I've really been neglectful of my eating habits and exercise. Even that green smoothie challenge I was doing so good on has ceased to exist.
 
But let's think more positively. I have made some really fun and delicious treats to share! 
 
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread (amazing! And I learned a life-changing tip! If your bread is getting really nice and cooked on the top but the middle is still really mushy (this has always been a problem for me), simply place a sheet of tin foil on top. Voila! Perfect banana bread!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
This stuff is DELISH! Especially if you love the classic Peanut Butter and chocolate combo.  Basically this recipe is Muddy Buddies (or Puppy Chow, whichever you prefer) with Reese's Puffs cereal and Reese's Pieces mixed in. The recipe this is linked to calls for mini Reese's cups but I didn't use those. I also used two cups of chocolate chips in place of the 16 oz. of vanilla CandiQuick
 
 
The recipe I used for these muffins DID NOT include the cream cheese icing recipe. Those are separate links.
 
I made these last night and they tasted great! A great way to get some of that pumpkin flava in your cooking! Plus, it used coconut oil instead of butter. I love coconut oil :)
 
I just ordered my costume for Halloween (it should be coming any day now) and I'm hoping it will fit and look good. My muffin top is looking extra large and for this costume, you can't be having that! Crossing my fingers it will look good! It's always a little risky ordering clothes online.
 
Hopefully I can start working really hard so I can lose 4% of my body weight by Thanksgiving, while still enjoying some holiday goodies :) I still have a lot of fun treats planned. Moderation. That's key.
 
 
 
And these mini Caramel Apples look so fun! Or what about these Inside-Out ones!?
 
Just dip these in some delicious toppings like crushed oreos, mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc.
 
I like these because they seem A LOT easier to eat than a big apple on a stick!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley