Music Challenge!

It's a month of challenges here!
 
I want to make a goal for the week of *Monday, September 29 - Monday, October 6* where I will post at least ONE song each day for the entire week.
 
I love music. It is so therapeutic for me and I listen to so much of it every day, I just feel like there are still so many amazing songs to share! I know I over do it with Hanson, but I just can't help it! I love them so much and their music is absolutely incredible! They deserve more credit than they get, and I am more than willing to give it! LOVE YOU IKE, TAY & ZAC!
 
I love these cute brothers <3
 
This is exactly how I feel about Hanson :)
 
But I really am going to try to share different types of music as well. I'm also a HUGE Jack Johnson fan and he has some really powerful and meaningful songs while still sounding calm and relaxed. I love it! But the messages are deep.
 
 
My taste in music is actually quite diverse and random at times, but hey. That's why we have music. It brings out all the different sides of us, right?
 
 
Feel free to comment and talk about some of your favorite music, I love discovering and listening to new stuff. I'm on the look out all the time!
 
 
Do you listen to music to inspire you? To calm your nerves? To get away from real-life for a minute? To pump you up? When your angry, sad or happy? I do!!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley