Losin'

I WANT TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!!
 
I am so sick of feeling this way!! I feel like crap. I feel useless. I feel pathetic. ALL. OF. THE. TIME! I keep eating away my feelings so I keep gaining weight and then feeling worse and worse!! I'm constantly comparing myself to others and I get so discouraged about how I look and then I just EAT MORE!! This HAS to STOP!! I can't keep doing this to myself! I want to be HAPPY! Because right now, I'm most definitely NOT happy.
 
Sorry about the rant. It just needed to happen.
 
I'm not officially joining this Dietbet challenge but I am definitely planning on trying to accomplish the goal.
 
 
Here's the link to the Dietbet official page. http://www.dietbetter.com/games/50530 
 
Even though I'm not putting money on this, I'm determined to do it! The goal is to lose 4% of your body weight by Thanksgiving. The challenge begins *Sunday, September 28th.*
 
I'm really going to try hard on focusing on the types of foods I'm eating and exercising at least 5 times a week.
 
I plan on chronicling my journey here on my blog. I'm tired of hating myself. I'm tired of feeling tired all of the time. I'm tired of feeling sluggish, lacking confidence and the motivation to do anything with my life. I don't want to end up over weight or dealing with weight related issues later on in my life. I want to feel good in my own skin and confident about my body. I know health is so much more than just weight. It will help me emotionally. It will help me mentally. I believe that this can truly help. It may not heal all of the problems I'm dealing with but I KNOW it will help in some way or another. Even if it's just a little bit. I'm willing to do whatever it takes at this point. Call it desperation. Call it trying to find fulfillment and joy in my life. But I AM DOING THIS!
 
I would LOVE any support I can get from ANYONE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave me comments, words of encouragement, good songs to work out too, ANYTHING! And please feel free to do this with me!! I would be more than willing to be your support system!
 
WISH ME LUCK!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley