Last day of being 21!

Song: 21
Artist: Zac Hanson
 
I'm feeling really anxious about my birthday tomorrow and quite frankly, sad. I don't want to be 22. That's too old.  
 
I love this song. And this video. And this guy. And his brothers. They make me happy. I will miss having this song apply to me :( 
 
 
"Wake up early, brush your teeth. Clip your nails and tap your feet. It's gonna be so fun, it's gonna be so fun! Put on your favorite bowling shoes, and walk around in your birthday suit, alright! Cause you're the only one! You took off work, there ain't no party, there ain't no cake, but you'll be going late. It's gonna be so fun, cause your turning 21! When you were 16 you got high, and probably learned to drive, at 18 you cast your vote and watched a 6-hour marathon of 'Murder She Wrote.' At three years down the line, you're still feelin' fine. Time is passin' by, it's gonna be so fun, cause you're turnin' 21! The spirit's movin' your feet! In ways you wouldn't believe. And if I'm dancin' alone, the Captain's dancin' with me! Oooo, na, na, na, na, na. The feelin' is strong. But can it go no, no, no, no!! 21, 21, 21, 21, 21, 21....."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley