Woof

Man oh man!
 
Friday night I totally BLEW my healthy-eating streak :( And the rest of the weekend was kind of the same way. Pizza, cupcakes, popcorn, cookies, sushi....embarrassing!! And I was doing SO WELL! But today is a fresh start and I started my day with a big bowl of oatmeal! I added a little less than 1/2 cup of loose (not tightly packed) brown sugar which proved to be WAY too much and WAY too sweet! Next time I'll do about a tablespoon. But it tasted pretty good and was healthier than the pre-packaged stuff so I'm ok with that. I took my dog on about a 30 minute walk and now I'm going to work on cleaning my room! It's a mess! I'll check in later!
 
STAY STRONG!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley