Music is my Therapy

My blog title pretty much says it all "Music is my Therapy"

I LOVE music! Music is peace. Music is happiness. Music is angry. Music is sad. Music is life. That's how I look at it anyway. I can't go a single day without listening to music. I listen to it in the car, while taking walks, cleaning my room, doing the dishes, baking, getting ready in the morning, you name it! I listen to music when I'm upset. I listen to music when I'm scared or nervous or worried. I listen to music when I'm stressed out and just need to escape reality for a bit. Music is very important to me. If affects the way I feel.

This blog will be dedicated to my music. The music that I love. The music I have connected with. Music that makes me happy! Music that helps me get through the hard times. Music that brings me back to my childhood. Music is such a huge part of my life and I want to share that!

This blog will also be a journal of sorts as I go about this thing called life. I'm not a very open person when it comes to the internet so I don't post pictures of myself, my family, my dog, where I live, etc. But I am definitely open to sharing my interests, music, movies, obsessions, recipes, dreams, fears, etc.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morticia and Gomez Addams Love Song: "Rot Next to You"

Siren Call

Sally's Song and Corpse Bride Medley